Wed, 03 Apr|
United Europe enabled by technologies
Hosted by Intrum
Time and Location
03 Apr 2019, 09:00
WeWork, Paseo de la Castellana, 77, 28046 Madrid, Spain
About the event
Digital competition is increasing from established companies and new networks emerging in the US and Asia. A key to success has been use of data, and their ability to leverage collaboration and partnerships to drive innovation.
In Europe, we have a strong track record of leveraging technology to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency.
But, despite having fostered a number of successful digital companies such as Klarna, Spotify, iZettle and Skype, we have yet to exploit the full potential of digital innovation.
We would like to explore how we together with Intrum, Spain South Summit and other visionary partners can collaborate to drive the innovation agenda in Europe.
Please join us for this executive cross-industry event in Madrid on April 3rd.
We will invite keynote speakers to share examples and challenge the audience on these topics. We will also include time for reflection and discussions.
All participants will also be invited to visit Intrum’s “hackathon for financial wellbeing” live in Madrid to experience open innovation first hand.
- Coffee and registration: 09.00, WeWork, Paseo de la Castellana, 77, 28046 Madrid
- Welcome: Iren Tranvaag, CEO NFI, Mikael Ericson, CEO Intrum Group & Cathrine Klouman, COO Intrum Group
- Introduction: United Europe – enabled by technologies, Chris Skinner, independent commentator on the financial markets and fintech and Chair of Nordic Finance Innovation
- Keynote Session: Data driven innovation: Special guest speakers, Alibaba, Olivier Declementi, Solution Architect, Getswish, CEO Anna-Lena Wretman, Marisol Menendez, Chief Open Innovation, Spain Startup, The South Summit
- Panel debate / Discussions, incl. Worldline Payment services, Michael Petiot, Head of partnerships, Alliances and Fintech programs
- Keynote Session: Collaboration Platforms and Partnerships. Special guest speakers, Santander, Ramon Billordo, Head of Unsecured Lending in the SCF Division, Banco Sadabell , Alfonso Ayuso, Chief Innovation Officer and Mulesoft, Danny Healy, regional Executive, Office of the CTO MuleSoft at Salesforce, OP Financial Group, Paivi Jarvenpaa, Head of Partnerships
- Panel debate / Discussions, including Dorthe Håhr Dupont, Head of Ventures and Partnerships CoE, Nordea, Richard Simko, Product Expert Tink, PSD2 aggregator & personal finance service provider, Johan Lundberg, Founding Partner NFT Ventures
- Epilogue: United Europe – enabled by technologies, Chris Skinner
- Closing: Iren Tranvåg, NFI & Cathrine Klouman, Intrum Group
- Tapas/Mingling: 17:00