NFI Women Trip to Ireland
Time and Location
About the event
Dear NFI Women,
We are delighted to invite you to our third NFI Women onsite meeting in Ireland from 30-31 August 2019. We have a fantastic line up of speakers, networking and tour for you.
Caroline Hansson, Client Solutions Manager at Facebook Ireland and responsible for FinTech across the Nordics will be hosting the onsite.
For those staying, we will kick off the Saturday with a half day focusing on Sustainability which will be held at The Marker hotel. After lunch, we will experience Dublin’s special heritage and culture in different ways. This will also be a great opportunity to network and enjoy the city.
Key themes will be:
- Innovation – inside out and outside in
- Delighting the customer through customer centricity
- Personal journeys and learnings
- Sustainability and responsible banking
Agenda 30 August
- 08.30 – 08.45 Arrival at Facebook EMEA HQ, 4 Grand Canal Square. Please bring a valid photo id upon registration
- 09.00 – 09.15 Welcome – Caroline Hansson, Facebook
- 09.15 – 09.30 Opening – Iren Tranvåg, Chief Executive Officer, NFI
- 09.30 – 10.00 Vanessa Fitzgerald, Regional Director - Digital Natives, Northern Europe, Facebook
- 10.00 – 10.20 Cormac Murphy, Partner, Banking and Capital Markets, Ernst & Young
- 10.20 – 10.40 Niamh Lawlor, Product Manager of Mobile and Banking, Allied Irish Banks
- 10.40 – 11.00 Break
- 11.00 – 11.20 Anna-Lena Wretman, Chief Executive Office, Getswish
- 11.20 – 11.40 Turid Grotmoll, Chief Executive Officer, Fremtind
- 11.40 – 12.00 Hege Toft Karlsen, Chief Executive Offiicer, Eikagruppen
- 12.00 – 12.50 Lunch
- 12.50 – 13.30 Tour of the Facebook Partner Center
- 13.30 – 13.50 Sigridur Hrefna Hrafnkelsdottir, MD Personal Banking, Íslandsbanki
- 13.50 – 14.10 Cathrine Klouman, Chief Development Officer, Fredensborg A
- 14.10 – 14.30 Break
- 14.30 – 14.50 Dorthe Håhr Dupont, Head of Nordea Ventures, Nordea
- 14.50 – 15.10 Marizol Menendez, Chief Open Innovation Officer, Spain Startup
- 15.10 – 15.30 NFI Sustainability project – Ann-Cathrin Hoffmann, BDO
- 15.30 – 15.35 Epilogue, Danielle Neben, Head of NFI Women Network
- 15.30 – 16.30 Nibbles & vino , mingle and the opportunity to take a full
- 19.00 – Dinner and pubbing Irish style: The Chop House, 2 Shelbourne Rd, Dublin 4, D04 V4K0, Ireland -The set menu is EUR 51 including service charge excluding drinks. Cash only as it is easier for the staff to manage.
Agenda 31 August
Location Marker Hotel – Conference Room with NFI Women Event signs
- 09.00 – 09:05 Overview of NFI and Sustainability as a project (Iren Tranvaag)
- 09.05 – 09.30 Puleng Ndjwili-Potele, Banking Project Coordinator, UN Environment Finance Initiative
- 09.30 – 09.50 Anna Asikainen, Associate Director - Environmental and Social Risk Specialist at UBS
- 09.50 – 10.10 Anne-Maria Salonius , Director Ålandsbanken Finland
- 10.10 – 10.40 Panel discussion on initiatives
- 10.40 – 11.00 Break
- 11.00 – 12.00 Workshop and presentations on “How to Empower Women”
- 12.00 – 12.15 Epilogue, Danielle Neben, Head of NFI Women Network
- 12.15 – 13.15 Light lunch with selection of sandwiches and fruit in the conference room
- 13.15 – 14.00 Departure from the hotel – by foot or taxi depending on the weather
- 14.00 – 15.30 Viking Splash Tour: St Stephens Green North, Dublin 2, Ireland - EUR 50 per person – NFI to send invoice post the event as this was pre-paid
- 15.30 – 16.30 Meet up after Viking Splash – 5 minute walk from Stephens Green. Private area at Porterhouse Central Bar: 47 Nassau St, Dublin 2, D02 RP20
- 16.30 – 18.00 Whisky Tasting at the Irish Whisky Museum: 119 Grafton Street, Dublin, D02 E620, Ireland
- Split into 2 groups – arrival at 16.30 and 17.00 - EUR20 per person upon arrival for the premium tour and includes a glass.
- 20.30 – Dinner and fun - Fire Restaurant: The Mansion House, Dawson St, Dublin 2, Ireland. Set menu with various options: EUR 54.50 per person with three courses and tea or coffee.
NFI Women Ireland tour 31 august 2019
A great opportunity for networking and to get to see this magical green country, with its historical past in politics, literature and the arts.
We also want to mention that we have a limited space of 50 people at the event in the Facebook office so please make sure to RSVP as soon as you know you are able to attend.
Do join our closed Facebook Group “NFI Women” as we will be posting information about this and future events.