Helsinki Meeting: Financial Services in the age of Digital Assistants
Time and Location
About the event
Google, Amazon, Facebook and their Chinese counterparts Alibaba, Tencent and Baidu, are all playing around the financial markets in some shape or form.
Most of it seems to focus on payments, but what are the real long-term plans of these digital giants and should banks fear them or partner with them?
To find out how platform players think in their marketplaces, we’ve invited some of the key players to join us and also asked leading members of the Nordic financial community to give us their thoughts.
12:30 - Registration
13:00 - Welcome by Kristian Luoma, Head of Innovation, OP Financial Group
13:05 - Iren Tranvaag, CEO, NFI, Presentation NFI
13:15 - Timo Ritakallio, CEO, OP Financial Group
13:25 - Chris Skinner firesidechat with Timo Ritakallio
13:45 - Session ”Open Banking Business models”
- Jarkko Forsberg, CEO, LVS Brokers, 20 min
- lkka Ruotsila / Matti Lannetta, Deposit Solutions, 20 min
- Rolands Mesters, CEO, Nordigen 20 min
- Marten Nelson, Co-Founder and CMO, Token 20 min
15:05 - Panel debate ”Open Banking Business Models”
15:25 - Coffee break
15:40 - Session "Blockchain becomes real"
- Sami Honkonen, Founder and CEO, Tomorrow Labs, case Study from Finland, 20 min
- Pål Krogdahl, CTO IBM Nordic Financial Sector and SME for Blockchain, 15 min
16:15 - Panel debate, Ville Sointu, Head of DLT & Blockchain, Nordea and IBM
16:30 - Session "Financial services in the age of digital assistants"
- Rikke Hagemann, Industry Manager for Finance in Google Copenhagen
- Yang Sun, Director Business Development & Operation, Financial Services Alibaba Group
17:10 - Summary, tapas, drinks and networking