Are you fit for the future?
Time and Location
About the event
NFI , Gjensidige and Sparebanken Møre join forces to bring a challenge and a message to everyone: all sectors, all players together to boost sustainable innovation.
We all know that sustainability is a global priority. This year our challenge is to bring tools, actionable projects, and real examples that will inspire and empower everyone in this common goal.
In our first NFI Sustainbility eRoundtable, we will have powerful messages: leveraging on the European Green Deal, growing from local initiatives and with a global perspective. Join us in this inspiring, powerful and actionable journey together with:
- Bente Sverdrup (Head of Sustainability at Gjensidige Group, Head of NFI Sustainability Forum)
- Cecilie Myrstad (Head of Communication & Social Responsibility at Sparebanken Møre)
- Kari Aina Eek (General secretary at Organization for International Economic Relations, UN)
- Joel Mills (CEO at Offshore Simulator Center and Augmentcity)
- Marielle Furnes Mannseth (Managing Director at United Future Lab Norway)
- Zeeshan Rashid (Global Head Advisory - Risk and Compliance, Climate Risk at Tata Consultancy Services)
- Johan Modenius (Head of Banking Relationships at Mastercard)
- Kaj B. Westre (Chairman of the board Aco Anlegg | CEO Westregruppen)
- Thina Margrethe Saltvedt (Chief Analyst, Sustainable Finance, Nordea)
- Karoline Fløtre (Head of Sustainability and Strategic Projects at Slettvoll Møbler AS)
- Gro Naalsund (Marketing Director at Devold)